City Tower Cranes - Overview
City Tower Cranes offer all of the efficiency benefits of the Self-erecting Cranes with the added capability to be built higher and reach further.
- Pedestrian Operated – a full time cab based driver is not required – Cabs are available on request.
- Driver can assist in slinging loads – reduce total personnel involved in a lift
- Quiet in operation
- Reduces manual handling
- Jib lengths available from 20m – 52m
- Under hook heights up to 40m
- Compact 1.2m mast section can be installed inside lift shafts
- Options to install on 3.8m x 3.8m cruciform bases or fixing angles
- All machines supplied with driver feedback screens showing wind, load, radius & overload warnings
Fleet of market leading Potain cranes Leaders in design, quality and innovation
Click Here for the CPA "Self Erecting Crane Best Practice Guide" (1.5Mb) and
Click Here for the CPA "MODEL CONDITIONS FOR THE HIRING OF PLANT" (400kb) and
Click Here for the CPA "SUPPLEMENTARY CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO TOWER CRANES" (163kb)