Self Erecting Cranes - Overview
A Self-erecting Tower Crane is the right solution to most modern building sites.
Fast and economical to install, they speed up production, increase safety and increase profitability.
- Pedestrian Operated – a full time cab based driver is not required
- Driver can assist in slinging loads – reduce total personnel involved in a lift
- Quiet in operation
- Reduces manual handling
- Reduces vehicles movements – alternative telehandlers increase danger on site and damage the gound
- Can can be folded back to reduce oversailing
- Jib lengths available from 14m – 40m
- Under hook heights up to 30m
- Utilise 3 phase power – single phase also available for IGO21
Fleet of market leading Potain cranes Leaders in design, quality and innovation
Click Here for the CPA "Self Erecting Crane Best Practice Guide" (1.5Mb) and
Click Here for the CPA "MODEL CONDITIONS FOR THE HIRING OF PLANT" (400kb) and
Click Here for the CPA "SUPPLEMENTARY CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO TOWER CRANES" (163kb)